“Tobacco companies deliberately go out every day and try to kill, for their own profits, the poor around the world.” – Michael Bloomberg, 2015
We invite arts, cultural and heritage organisations as well as charities and other bodies to sign up to a SmokeFreeARTS declaration:
1. There is no place for the tobacco industry as a sponsor of arts, heritage or cultural activities.
2. We will not accept sponsorship or donations from the tobacco industry or organisations linked to them.
3. We will not allow the tobacco industry or organisations linked to them to become corporate members or participate in similar schemes.
4. We will not provide facilities to the tobacco industry or organisations linked to them.
We invite organisations that support the arts, culture and heritage to sign up to a SmokeFreeARTS declaration:
1. We will not sponsor or support arts, heritage or cultural organisations which accept sponsorship from the tobacco industry.
2. We will withdraw sponsorship and support from organisations which accept tobacco industry sponsorship and will incorporate this provision in future sponsorship agreements.
Angela Hampton Picture Library/Alamy Stock Photo
dbimages/Alamy Stock Photo